Licenses of Nektan Casinos
All of the casinos that fall under the umbrella of the Nektan Group are licensed by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission. The holding company are, themselves, based in Gibraltar and full details of their address can be easily found.
At the bottom of the homepage belonging to each of the casinos in question, there will be details of additional licenses pertaining to respective countries. Nektan casinos are, for example, available in the UK and are therefore registered and administered by the UK Gambling commission.
A full list of restricted countries is available on the information page and, if in doubt, players in specific nations can fire over a question to customer services to see if they are accommodated. In summary, Nektan casinos are based in Gibraltar, their casinos are licensed here and the company is open and transparent about this information.
List of Nektan Casinos – August 2021
- Electric Spins100% up to £30 and 25 Spins Exclusive!CLAIMTerms & ConditionsFirst-time depositors only (18+ UK exc. NI). Min Deposit £10. Max Offer 100% Bonus up to £30 & 25 Free Spins. Free Spins winnings capped at £2.50 and credited as bonus funds with 40x wagering. Bonus funds must be wagered 60x before withdrawal. Slots Bonus funds winnings capped at £100 + original bonus amount. Promo code: POWER. General withdrawal restrictions & full T C apply.Terms & ConditionsFirst-time depositors only (18+ UK exc. NI). Min Deposit £10. Max Offer 100% Bonus up to £30 & 25 Free Spins. Free Spins winnings capped at £2.50 and credited as bonus funds with 40x wagering. Bonus funds must be wagered 60x before withdrawal. Slots Bonus funds winnings capped at £100 + original bonus amount. Promo code: POWER. General withdrawal restrictions & full T C apply.
- Jackpot JonesUp to 250 Player Friendly SpinsCLAIMTerms & ConditionsFirst 3 deposits only, Min deposit £10, Max total Bonus 250 spins on Gonzo's Quest, Starburst, Asgardian Stones or Jumanji only, spin value varies. 10x conversion, 1x Wagering. Full T's&C's apply. 18+. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.
- Mayfair CasinoUp To £400 in bonuses + 175 spinsCLAIMTerms & Conditions
New players only. First 3 deposits only. Minimum deposit £10, max total bonus £400 and 175 spins. 30x bonus wagering (deposit + bonus), 30x spins wagering, 4x conversion. Selected slots only. T&C apply.Terms & ConditionsFirst 3 deposits only, Min deposit £10, Max total Bonus 250 spins on Gonzo's Quest, Starburst, Asgardian Stones or Jumanji only, spin value varies. 10x conversion, 1x Wagering. Full T's&C's apply. 18+. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.
- Arctic SpinsDeposit £10 Get up to 300 SpinsCLAIMTerms & ConditionsNew players/fist-deposit only (18+ UK excl. NI). Min deposit £10. Min offer 100 Spins. Max offer 300 Spins. Wagering 30x. Max conversion 4x. Valid on selected slots only. Withdrawal and Full T&C's apply. Valid until further notice. 18+ Full T&Cs apply. www.begambleaware.orgTerms & ConditionsFirst 3 deposits only, Min deposit £10, Max total Bonus 250 spins on Gonzo's Quest, Starburst, Asgardian Stones or Jumanji only, spin value varies. 10x conversion, 1x Wagering. Full T's&C's apply. 18+. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.
- Spins RoyaleClaim up to 300 Free SpinsCLAIMTerms & ConditionsNew players only. First Deposit Only. Min Deposit £10, Min. 100 Bonus Spins. Max 300 Bonus Spins on selected slots only. Wagering (x30) & Max Conversion (x4). Full T&Cs apply. Valid until further notice.Terms & ConditionsFirst 3 deposits only, Min deposit £10, Max total Bonus 250 spins on Gonzo's Quest, Starburst, Asgardian Stones or Jumanji only, spin value varies. 10x conversion, 1x Wagering. Full T's&C's apply. 18+. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.
- Kerching CasinoUp to £500 + 150 Bonus SpinsCLAIMTerms & ConditionsFirst 3 deposits only, Min deposit £10, max total bonus £500 & 150 spins, 30x wagering (dep + bonus), 30x on spins, 4x conversion, Bonus and spins valid on selected slots only, Full T&Cs apply.Terms & ConditionsFirst 3 deposits only, Min deposit £10, Max total Bonus 250 spins on Gonzo's Quest, Starburst, Asgardian Stones or Jumanji only, spin value varies. 10x conversion, 1x Wagering. Full T's&C's apply. 18+. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.
Payment Methods Accepted by Nektan Casino Sites
Debit Cards such as Visa and Mastercard
Any online casino should be offering debit cards as a bare minimum in order that customers can sign up and play here. This is the first option for many players and the good news is that Nektan casinos accept all the major Visa and Mastercard providers.
The method for deposit and withdrawal is the same for all of the funding options that will be shown on this list. Once registered and signed up as a new customer, players will need to head to the lobby and firstly click on the big yellow ‘deposit’ button. Later on, the aim is to withdraw and to hit that button to access winning funds.
Terms and conditions should be checked to make sure that they are up to date but there should be no charges made for any deposits or withdrawals made via debit cards. Deposits will be instant while initial withdrawals could potentially take up to 48 hours depending on verification.
PayPal is widely accepted across the Nektan network and this is good news, considering that this is the world’s biggest eWallet. Many consumers have access to a PayPal account for general consumer purchases and now this can be used to deposit to or withdraw from an online casino owned and operated by Nektan.
Like all funding methods on this list, customers will be asked to use PayPal as a deposit method before any withdrawals can be made. Deposits are instant and there are no charges placed by the operator but, as with any eWallet provider, you should check to see whether there are any fees made by PayPal.
Away from PayPal, Skrill is arguably the most popular of all eWallets as far as online casino providers are concerned and this method of funding is widely accepted across all Nektan casinos. As before, players should follow the same instructions in regards to depositing funds with Skrill before attempting to take out any withdrawals.
There are no charges made by the Nektan website but players should check the schedule of fees as laid down by the eWallet provider. Deposits should be credited to the casino account instantly while any withdrawals can take up to 48 hours.
Skrill and Neteller normally go hand in hand: That is to say, it’s unlikely that you will see a provider accepting one of these methods but not the other. That’s certainly the case here with Nektan casinos where Neteller is also widely accepted as a payment method across all of the available websites.
The two operate in similar ways and, once again, this is a traditional eWallet. Players have to deposit money into Neteller from their bank or, alternatively, they can also be paid for products or services. Funds can then be transferred to an online casino account and no bank or debit card details are ever shared with the operator.
As with the other methods of payment that we have discussed so far, there are no charges made by the casino but there could be fees issued by Neteller themselves. Deposits are likely to be instant while withdrawals may take up to 48 hours.
One of the less common methods of funding, Zimpler is starting to attract a wider audience and many new and established casino sites are starting to accept this as a means of funding. Established in 2012, it’s one of the newer payment providers on the list but it’s quickly built up a reputation for trust and security in a relatively short period of time.
Zimpler works like any other eWallet so players who have registered with a Nektan casino should head to the lobby where they can carry out deposits and withdrawals. All transactions are free from the casino’s perspective but there may be those charges applied by the eWallet themselves.
This is another main eWallet provider that customers will already be familiar with if they have spent any amount of time at the online casinos. PaySafeCard are an established provider within the iGaming industry and the company was originally founded back in 2000.
That’s a long time in the digital age and they’ve used that time to become a trusted and secure eWallet. As before, PaySafeCard can be used for deposit and withdrawals at Nektan casinos. Those transactions are free as far as the operators are concerned but the eWallet provider makes their own charges so please check these. Deposits should hit your account instantly while withdrawals may take up to 48 hours.
To summarise this payment section, there is plenty of choice for anyone looking to get on board with one of the many sites that come under the Nektan online casinos umbrella. Information is secure and details are not shared with a third party so customers can be assured of their safety. As a further level of security, many like to use eWallets as any bank or debit card details will not be shared with the online casino. The choice, here, is down to the individual player.
The only instances where we have seen charges made by the operator is with those that accept Boku as a method of payment. Here, a 15% charge is made. Cloud Casino speak on behalf of the Nektan network when they say that they do not make any charges for the use of any other payment method.
Nektan’s Evolve Platform
Evolve is the white label platform which is available to anyone looking to establish an online casino. It’s a bespoke service which already has some of the best casino games around and it’s one that is developing all the time. Appropriately enough, the platform has ‘evolved’ in recent years to include live casino play and a significant announcement came at the end of 2018 when Nektan casinos started to provide live NetEnt titles.
With many of the operators that use the Nektan Platform, the emphasis tends to be on slot games and these take centre stage whenever you access one of the websites. For slot players, there is a huge choice but there are plenty of other options to choose from via Evolve. Card and table games using traditional casino software can be found here and, of course, there is that live casino which many of the linked operators have adopted. It’s a diverse platform too and users can expect to find bingo and instant win lottery games too.
Mobile Casino Gaming
Nektan casinos pride themselves on the development of mobile gaming. All of their operators have static sites that can be accessed in the traditional way via laptop or desktop but that determined approach to mobile casino play really helps the company to stand out from its competitors. The emphasis is on mobile in many cases and, In fact, there are some mobile only websites on the Nektan list including Jackpot Mobile Casino and Touch Mobile Casino.
All of the operators within the Nektan casinos network should also have apps available for both Android and iPhone. Downloads are free and easy to carry out but there are dedicated mobile casino sites for those who don’t wish to use the app for whatever reason.
Via that Evolve Nektan Platform, many of the casino games on the list are unique and they can’t be found anywhere else. The partnership that Nektan have struck up with Boku also makes it much easier to deposit funds via a mobile phone and, while there are those transaction fees in place, this makes the whole operation far more streamlined and flexible. Static play may be available but the mobile side of things is where Nektan has a great edge over its competitors so, for those who prefer this style of casino play, the operators within the network should be the first to check out.
The History of Nektan Casinos: Who are Nektan?
Nektan not only provide platforms for casino operators to use, they also develop casino games. At the time of writing in early 2021, there were over 20 slots available from this production stable and they can be found at many online casinos right across the world.
The Nektan group can trace its history back to 2011 when the company was first established by its founder Gary Shaw. He was formerly involved with St Minver and, as such, Shaw was already well known within the iGaming industry. He set about establishing a network of casino providers to form Nektan and he brought in a number of additional experienced individuals in order to make that work.
The new company first gained the attention of the wider industry when they partnered in with LeoVegas in 2014. Shortly afterwards, an agreement with Sun Play was put in place so Nektan are clearly working with some very respected names within the industry.
From their own website, Nektan list the full online casino family within their network. Along with LeoVegas and Sun Play, other operators on the schedule include Kerching, Monster Casino, Jackpot Mobile Casino, PlayUK, Black Spins, Watch my Spin, Cheeky Win, Chomp Casino, Chelsea Palace, Mayfair Casino, Pots of Luck, Slot Strike and Slotty Slots.
There are many more besides and new casinos are joining up all the time. It’s a wide list that continues to grow and each provider has something great to offer players in terms of game choice, welcome bonuses and other deals.
To summarise this review, whenever the name of Nektan casino comes up, players can expect to look forward to an innovative platform that provides a wide range of games. There is also that emphasis on mobile play so, for those who do like to enjoy their casino gaming while on the move, they will surely be on to a winner.
Nektan Casinos also provide a wide choice of trusted payment providers. The presence of Paypal is a big plus but there are many other eWallets in place and the terms for transactions are fair ones. It’s a strong overall platform and any casinos within the Nektan network come highly recommended by us.