The word is spreading across the Atlantic as About Time USA edition gains awareness in the world’s biggest toy and games market. We are steadily rising up the Barnes & Noble sales ranking – and now Toy Directory monthly has featured the board game in its Toy Video section. Obviously one attractive demonstrator does not really give the viewer the full sense of the game’s boisterousness and cool playing mechanism. It follows on from our Board to Death video a few months back giving us an overall rating of 7 out of 10, which is pretty good going. All we need now is Oprah playing it on her show touting its fantastic educational and family values….
Word spreads about US edition of About Time board game
posted 2010 Apr by Joe Gill
- » History declines in state schools
- » Freebie Man gives About Time board game the thumbs up!
- » Latest incredible Amazon reviews for About Time board game
- » Worldwide coverage since Toy Fair for About Time
- » Waterstones and Foyles are stocking About Time board games
- » Nadia Sawalha helps launch About Time Friends & Family Edition
- » New Friends and Family Edition launched!
- » About Time board game wins National Parenting Center Seal of Approval!
- » About Time USA Edition wins Tillywig award!
- » Happy Puzzle now stocks About Time board game